Saturday, March 12, 2005

butter pecan candie has INVADED this blog!!!

This is my sister's blog...but since she let my cousin write in it, i want a share too!!! HAHAHAHA

Well, what can i say about this sister of mine? A LOT!!! She...is a born bullier...guess who's the victim? Here's a list of her success.....

1. She used to ask me to run into the house and hide in a toilet and smear shit all over my hands....everytime the indian man on a tricycle came to our taman.....She said that he can SMELL... young gals and he wants to adopt them to where he lives...a dump

2. I can only sleep 2 hours after she does. and what do i do in this 2 hrs? MASSAGE her....up and down and left and right and front and back....until she's happily snoring away

3. We have to go outside the house and she'll stay in the shade while i sit under the sun and smell her feet. EVERYDAY. She says that once her feet is VERY smelly, it means she has her period. And, i've got to know how to differentiate the kinds of smell...

Of course, I would NOT be so easily bullied will I?

DEFINITELY NOT!!!
this is the TRUTH behind her forcing.....

1. I'll hold the shit with a spade, and catapult it to HER face.....HAHAHAHA

2. I stab her everynight and STRIPPED off her skin and poisoned ALL her organs!!!

3. I'll bite off her toe.......Till this day, she has only 4 toes on her left foot


and all this, is the truth and NOTHING but the truth.......

HAHAHAHA

i still rock!!!

www.buterpecandie.blogspot.com

(such a good way to advertise myself ah...HAHAHAHA)

1 comment:

Butter Pecan Candie said...

err......how to do that? i still damn stupid at this.....only know how to post new entry...hahahaha.....i need the GREAT SI FU to teach me how...