Thursday, March 03, 2005

a blog is born!

Heck it! My boyfriend CS spends more time on his blog than he does in the toilet... and that's how this weblog came to birth. I've also made a secret deal with Beelzebub to outdo his blog and get more reads than he has in an entire month. *wicked cackling echoes*

Honestly, I don't know yet what to write but if you enjoy it, please do come back frequently and read on and on and on... and leave comments be it good or bad. I love the pain and excitement in reading one's suggestions/opinions as it could either make me storm off in anger or roll over in laughter.

I have never owned and written a diary so this all new to me. Damn! It's tough talking to a virtual "someone". My respects to Dakota Fanning who did it so well in Hide & Seek. The little girl is a superb actress. She can carry expressions that even a seasoned actor couldn't master. If you haven't, I suggest you go catch the movie.

Perhaps I should start with "Dear Blog," but that's so cliché. Oh, what the...! It's only my first time on my very first blog and I've managed a few paragraphs. All I need now is some chocolate... and fall myself to sleep. Yum! Yum!

No comments: