Monday, November 28, 2005

super powers

If I was a superhero and had special powers, this is what I'd be:
Yi swooshes down from her 18th floor apartment and flies toward the coconut tree. She grabs the coconut tree with her suction fingers and crawls down. As she walk toward the shore, a missile flies at an incredibe speed toward her. She quickly summons her magnetic forces and leads the missile in the opposite direction. Then she runs toward the water and jumps into the open sea. Her cheeks transform into gills and she swims fast and furious with her super sonic speed toward the submarine. As she approaches the submarine, she stares intently at the captain and blinds him with her ultra violet rays emitted by her eyes. She...
I could go on and on... I guess you get the picture. I wouldn't pick just one power, I'd have all of them! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

1 comment:

Butter Pecan Candie said...

umm........u'd be quite scary then.....gills for cheeks?! yuck
i dun want to kiss u liao