Monday, November 21, 2005

for my Readers

Hello! I'd like to thank all those who read and leave comments on my blog. Thanks for keeping it alive! Here's a little Primary 1 poem for you Readers:
I blog out of boredom and for fun,
Hence the mistakes and the pun,
I blog anything and everything under the sun,
Hoping you'll enjoy it as much as a chocolate bun!

Thanks for all the time you spent
Reading my complaints, nonsensical ideas and rant,
I tire from thought though I don't pant,
A million thanks from this tiny little ant.
It's lousy, I know. Well forgive me. It's been a long time since I came up with some silly rhyme. I remember in Secondary school when Evelyn and I used to write each other little poems in class. The teacher was so awfully boring. She was basically reading out of a book. Everyday, she'd come into class and started scribbling notes on the blackboard (to this day, I don't know why they call it black when all boards in schools are dark green!) and made us copy it into the exercise book. Why couldn't she have just photocopied the notes? Duh!

Evelyn and I would write little poems about the class/ the weather/ life etc. and secretly passed it to each other in class. After some time, Hwee Chen joined in the fun too. Man, those were the days. Do you remember Evie?

No comments: