Sunday, November 27, 2005

Cheap Buy

I went shopping today. I have friends who need to go shopping once a week to de-stress/ reward themselves etc. I'm not a shopper. Well, I am - a window shopper. I like looking at things. I also enjoy the music and the air-conditioning. However, I'm much to stingy to spend on myself so most of the times, I'd just look and stare in awe then walk away. I have no problems spending on other people though. The phrase Giving is Better than Giving really applies to me.

Anyway, I went to Carrefour at Suntec City today and they're having a sale. I bought a T-Shirt for only S$1.90! It's soft cotton. Not very thick but very comfortable. I bought a Black (M) for myself. I called my sister in Malacca, Malaysia (gotta share the good deal!) and she asked me to buy one of each colour! Ha! Ha!

I also bought a few pairs of shorts for only S$3.90. They're a steal, I tell ya. Very nice pastel colours. I'd take pictures of them and show you but my boyfriend lost my camera earlier this year so... too bad!

1 comment:

Butter Pecan Candie said...

WTF?!

he lost ur camera!?!

I DUNNO
cheh
no wonder u always pinjam mine

and yes, incase everyone's wondering, i'm the greedy sister.
hahaha