Monday, July 14, 2008

Public commuters are a Nuisance!

Have you experienced inconsiderate/ irritating people who talk on their mobile phones in public places like the cinema, the concert hall or just people who just talk too loudly? Well I have seen my fair share of weird, disgusting and plain annoying idiots. Here they are:
  1. Ah Em (50+ aunty) toying with her dentures in public bus, producing irritating *clek clek clek* noises. Stops every time I turn to look at her but start again as soon as I turn away. I can't get my usual morning pre-work sleep!
  2. Ah Pek (50+ uncle) plucking his moustache with tweezer and sticking the extracted hair onto the metal poles in public bus. He's been mentioned in my previous post (Click here to view).
  3. Young couple (below 20) necking and kissing in MRT, causing awkwardness toward all other passengers. They took up quite a bit of space too as the guy was swaying about, responding to the girl's tender licks and spits.
  4. Let me think and I'll update this...
Those were some horrible experiences and I hope you've not had such luck.

No comments: