Saturday, March 22, 2008

Disgusting People

I dig my nose. So... who doesn't? I do it whenever I am in the toilet. That way, I can wash both my nostrils and fingers with water and soap. My sister sometimes find it disgusting eventhough I do it in the toilet. Well if you wanna hear disgusting, then read on...

A few years ago, my friend and I were taking the bus (number 13) in Singapore from Marine Parade to Lavender MRT. We were seated just beside the exit door so there was no obstruction and I could see the whole front part of the bus from where I was seated.

An old man boarded the bus and stood next to a pole. The next moment, he retrieved a tweezer from his shirt pocket. Right after that, he started plucking his facial hair and stuck the hairs that he had succesfully extracted onto the pole that he was standing next to! Throughout the journey, he just kept doing that. Pulling out hairs from his beard, his mustache and even some of his nostril hair. All the while, sticking each of his facial hair to the pole.

I got so disgusted that I grumbled and complained non-stop to my friend. I wanted to shout at that old man and tell him off but my skin was crawling and I felt queasy. I am not a health freak but after that incident... I wash my hands thoroughly after every bus ride! Maybe you all should too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eeee... thats the most disgusting things i ever heard!!!
i also heard of another disgusting story about my fren's kid. one day she was picking her nose and she picked one v big piece, green and big one. then my fren saw her standing in front of the aircon and look at that big piece. my fren immediately take a tissue paper and wipe off the shit from her finger. then the gal shouted at her mum " Aiya! I wanted to eat it!!"

PAKA said...

nasty.....