Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Tulamben - Bali, Indonesia

I went to Bali (4th - 8th July) for 4 days and 4 nights. Due to air travel, I could only dive 2 days to avoid suffering from Decompression Sickness. I did a total of 6 dives. It was a really satisfying trip. There was so much to see, compared to Dayang, Johor Malaysia. Here are pictures, to show you non-divers and non-active divers what you're missing *grin*:


Pictures courtesy of Laurence

Of course, we couldn't photograph some sea creatures because they were either too far or swam away before my friend Laurence could click the camera shutter button. I was lucky enough to sight the following:
  • White-tip Shark
  • Black-tip Shark
  • Blue spotted Stingray
  • Turtle
  • Sea Urchins
  • Giant Puffer Fish (It was almost half my size)
  • A whole school of Bump Head Parrotfish
  • Giant Oysters
So, who wants to get PADI or SSI certified now?

2 comments:

PAKA said...

wow~! those are some amazing pics!

Irene said...

cantik-nyer!