Tuesday, March 18, 2008

1st Year Anniversary

Today is my grandmother's 1st-year anniversary. Feels like just yesterday that she passed away but I guess time flies. My grandmother was 83 and she had accomplished so much in life. Almost everyone who meets her likes her. She gets along fine with people from all races or ages. She even speaks English. For people of her generation, that is quite a wonder. Sometimes, she is even more broad minded than my father. I have lots to learn from her. Hope she is very happy now, wherever she is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

time flies.. i can still remember we met in pudu station, that was the days you keep travelling up and down just to visit your grandma. you are one of the most filiar granddaughter i ever met. proud of you.

remember to keep smiling ar, bcos your grandma might pointing at you while showing to the angels which is her granddaughter who makes her feel proud all the time.