Sunday, April 24, 2005

long absence why

I have been busy lately. Really busy. That's why I haven't updated my blog for a really long time. I started work with my new employer on Monday. It's a totally new environment and different nature of business altogether. I'm currently working for a recruitment agency. We receive orders from clients, I source for suitable candidates, send them to the clients and if they're happy... we hire the client and the case is closed. Otherwise we keep searching and providing candidates until the client is happy. Work officially ends at 6:15 but we usually only leave at about 6:40 or 7 p.m. By the time I get home, I'm too tired to do anything else. I just watch some TV then go to bed. That's why I have no time to blog!


The colleagues are nice. Mostly young sexy things. There are altogether four monkeys (people born in the year 1980 based on the Chinese zodiac) and the rest are either a little older or slightly younger. Come tomorrow, there will be a new colleague joining us. I would then be considered a 'senior'. Ha! Ha!


Besides that, I went wall climbing on Thursday with my new colleagues. It's fun! It was my first time but I'd say that I did quite well. I managed to scale 4 different walls. All four of us monkeys were game for the sport. hehe Well, guess it's true what they say. Monkeys are lively and active people. The four of us are also the kinda bubbly sort. Oh, it feels good to be hanging out with people that you have some similarities with. It's like, you feel close to home. *smile*


I lost my voice. I had a slight cough and flu since last Friday but I didn't bother to watch what I ate. I just whacked my favourite dishes like fried foods, chocolates, ice-cream and my voice finally gave in on Thursday night. I now have a very hoarse and raspy voice. Nope, I don't sound sexy. In fact I sound scary! hehe It's 6:35 p.m. now and I'm getting hungry. Time to start thinking of what to eat for dinner! I started watching what I ate from yesterday because I need to get back my voice on Monday. We're gonna meet an important client on Monday and I got to at least sound decent.

Oh yeah! I went to watch a horror movie on Friday night. Please refer to details at Shin and Yao's blogs. It was an "okay" movie. I wouldn't recommend it unless you're a really "gory and bloody" movie fan. The story wise is lousy. It's just some crap psychothrillet. The make-up is good though. It looks so real. I find Saw to be much better in that department. I am impressed with Saw. On Saturday, I watched the DVD alone at home because Shin was too afraid to watch it with me. He was sleeping right through the whole movie. Yeah, Regina... that's our little baby...


Has anyone seen the movie Saw or Creep? What say you? I just love horror movies. Don't ask me why. I guess I just love the thrill and the suspense. Hmm... let's see if there are any other horror DVDs I can watch. Bye!

No comments: