Sunday, April 24, 2005

Jobs For Sale

I know that it's probably not very ethical of me to advertise here but I know that some people read my blog so what the heck... As most of you know, I am now working for a recruitment agency. Most of the time, we have plenty of job vacancies but not enough candidates. So Huang/ Ying/ Yao/ Shin/ Yian Syin/ Hwee Chen/ Zac and any other people reading my blog, if you need a part-time job or if your friends need on, please ask them to contact me. I shan't list down my number or email here for fear of spam. If you don't have it, you can ask me for it in a separate or private email or something. Okay?


My company has lots of part-time jobs. Some would require the candidate to work about 2-3 months and others can only last for 2-3 days. The pay is standard. Usually, it's about S$5 - S$6 an hour. It's temporary or part-time basis so the rates are calculated hourly. There is administrative and there is also physical type of positions like packers and stuff. Need your help on this. *grin* Any other working adults who wouldn't mind some extra income can also contact me. People like Mok and Regina or Moobe. Chiao!

No comments: