Tuesday, August 25, 2009

You ARE What You Sing

Alright, perhaps this is kind of silly but I just came back from a buffet where I over ate and I was thinking "you are what you eat" when a Michael Jackson song played on TV. I'm sorry if you find it insulting (this is purely entertainment), otherwise enjoy!

Don't Stop 'til You Get Enough - or until it's too late, in the case of Propofol

Gone Too Soon - and we're all missing you already

HIStory - Sadly, that's all you are now

Black or White - the real story of your colour changing skin

In the Closet - is that where you keep your sexuality?

Smooth Criminal - how you were acquited of child molestation charges (I personally believe that you are really innocent, though)

We're Almost There - I'm guessing that you've already arrived at the Pearly Gates by now

You Rock My World - Yes, you rocked the hearts of many with your songs

They Don't Care About Us - Not everyone, actually. Just Dr Conrad Murray

Remember the Time - We will always remember you, Michael. Remember the time when you sang Ben as a fifth of The Jackson 5, remember you as a werewolf in Thriller, remember when you were brown... then white, remember your sell-out concerts, remember your humanitarian/charitable efforts, remember when you kissed Lisa Marie Presley...

No comments: