Saturday, June 14, 2008

Lollipop

Looks yummy, doesn't it? I can imagine the minty - sweet flavour in my mouth. What kind of lollipop do you think this is? Those soft gummy kind or the hard shelled type with juices in the middle? Perhaps this next picture might explain a thousand words:

Yup, that's right. It's a lollipop belly ring. To be precise, they are called Candy Stripe Belly Button Rings and I got mine today! The piercing artist is my long time school and classmate, Tee Wen. She's pretty good, check out her blog for more details. I strongly recommend Tee Wen to humans who are interested in hurting yourself.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

looks more like guli

PAKA said...

my better half is still thinking of getting one. i guess the next time we're in s'pore we'll check it out....eerrr...the next time we're in melaka...