Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Tits -n- Toast

I visited my sister's blog today and realised that she has been blogging quite frequently. I have missed out on so many of her entries and so I diligently read each one of them from the last post I saw 5 months ago. It's really fun reading other people's blogs. They're not always funny but it still feels good to read it.

Talking of which, I wanna introduce you to a very interesting blog. It's called Tits -n- Toast and I discovered this from one of the comments on my
sister's blog. You will realise that guys and girls alike enjoy reading Karen's blog. I too am a new fan of hers.

It's pretty interesting. It's a very adult site though so readers beware: Read at your Own Risk! I can relate to what she blogs about. I feel the same sometimes. Difference is, I don't have the nerve to do it. Therefore, I respect Karen for saying her mind and putting up nude pictures of herself. It really takes a lot of gut and she has a wonderful husband which approves it.

Go ahead... go read. Surf her blog and have fun! *grin*

No comments: