Sunday, May 16, 2010

Tutti Frutti Frozen Yogurt



I was in Berjaya Times Square, KL when I saw this self-service yogurt store. I've always wanted to make my own ice-cream/yogurt so imagine my happiness when I saw this. It's my fault because I didn't find out the price but I thought... how much could a yogurt cost? As it turned out, they charge by weight (RM5.30 per 100gms) and my yogurt weighed 343gms so I paid a total of RM18.20 for my yogurt. Ouch! My boyfriend thinks it's fair to charge by weight but I disagree. How the hell is one supposed to know how much yogurt weighs and the smallest cup that they have is huge!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha. look like you also is a victim of tutti fruitti^.^ . i have done the same thing like you few month ago,i go sunway pyramid with my girl friend. she like to eat yogurt too.,then we saw a tutti fruitti there. she mixed few flavor of yogurt,fruit and jelly. the problem is when we at payment counter, the weight scale show 400++ gram and cost me more than Rm20 per cup. i told her that this is the most expensive yogurt i had ate before.