Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Pulau Tenggol, Terengganu

So I went scuba diving again, after 2 years! As it's been so long, I've forgotten all the basics. How to setup the tank, BCD (that's short for Buoyancy Control Device - sort of like a life jacket that divers use underwater), regulator etc. On one of the dive trips, I even forgot to wear my weight belt! Luckily Paul, the friendly and oh-so-knowledgeable resort manager helped me wear it whilst we were bobbing on the water surface.




Pictures courtesy of Pummkin

There are 3 resorts on the island but we stayed at Tenggol Island Beach Resort and I recommend you do the same. Food there is excellent, rooms are clean with hot water shower and air-conditioning and the resort manager Paul is a really nice guy. I will definitely go back!

No comments: